The Holsim Udder Anatomy model allows students to understand the mammary and teat anatomy of a cow.
- Holsim has created a silicone and foam section model of an udder for students to study and understand how the udder works in a controlled and evaluated environment.
- Moulded foam and silicone create a realistic feeling udder, which is sectioned to reveal the mammary and teat structure.
- This product was developed in conjunction with Agri-Health NZ.
Udder Anatomy Model
- Replicates the mammary veins, arteries, lymphatic vessels, four quarters and milk passages as well as teat structure.
- The udder can be taken off its stand for further investigation and learning in the classroom.