The Holsim Metri-Treating Model allows students to learn to detect cows with endometritis.
- Students are able to identify at-risk cows at calving time and treat any uterine infections with antibiotics.
Students learn how to examine, identify and treat cows with uterine infections.
- Students can learn to identify at-risk and infected cows and treat them to increase reproductive and economic performance.
- Students should be able to recognise each body part of the cow through feel and diagnose endometritis with the detecting device.
- This product was developed in conjunction with Agri-Health NZ.
- Replicated the uterine and horns, vaginal tract, cervix, vulva and rectum of the cow.
- Easy table top rig for easy classroom learning and transportation.
- The Metri-Treating Model packs down into separate components for easy compact travelling and set up is just as easy.
- Silicone components and Holsim Sim Poo create a lifelike tactile experience for the user.